Rules & Policies on Leech Lake
Management reserves the right to enforce and create new policies at all times as needed to maintain the marina’s best interest.
Seasonal Slip Holders
- The dates to have your boat in the water are May 1st – October 15th (Weather Dependent) NO EXCEPTIONS!
- There will be a $15 a day charge for early launch or late release.
- Please – No Campers, RV’S, or Tents allowed please – see the resort manager if additional lodging is needed!
Marina Noise Ordinance
- 10:00 p.m. Sunday – Thursday
- 12:00 a.m. Fridays & Saturdays
Be courteous to your neighbors – strictly enforced when a complaint is brought upon your slip
- One verbal warning from marine master or management
- There will be no second warnings… you will be asked to leave the marina for the rest of the season. No refunds!
Private Launch Access
- BWL guests also have access to the private lake access. If you feel anyone is abusing this right please inform management. Public access is welcomed with a paid daily access pass with non-expired date stamp.
Marina & Trailer Parking
- Vehicle parking for marina slip holders and guest available east of the event center.
- Vehicle will be towed at owners expense if you parked in the no parking zone.
- No Trailer parking or storage available on site. Please contact Dave from J & K Marina for seasonal storage information.
- Each slip gets 3 marina family and friends private access passes per season. It is $5.00 each there after per boat per day. Must obtain an access pass at the front office.
- Absolutely NO fish cleaning inside the bath house!! Please be considerate to others.
- No winter boat storage available. Meaning NO BOATS are to be tied off at the end of the dock.
- Life Jackets (pfd) must be worn AT ALL TIMES for children present on the docks. Parents are responsible for providing for their child’s protection and safety. BlueWater Lodge holds no responsibility for negligence.
- Garbage day is on Mondays. Please have all trash out for pick up by 5 am Monday morning.
As always… your feedback appreciated!