Terms and ConditionsTerms and Conditions of your Rental Agreement with Bluewater Lodge:
(Last updated 01/26/2022)
Check-Out: 10:00 am
- Your programmed key cards will be available to you in the black box outside, and to the left, of the Bluewater Lodge office door. The office is located at 7051 Wintergreen Trail NW, Walker MN.
- Early check-in or late check-out will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Office is not staffed on a regular basis, however we are reachable by telephone. Please leave a message and if it is not urgent we will get back to you during the next business day. If it is urgent or in relation to your stay accommodations we will get back to you as soon as we receive your message.
- 25% of total reservation must be made in order to make your reservation. This amount is refundable up to 90 days prior to check-in, less a $100.00 cancellation fee and processing fees.
-If you cancel within 90 days of check-in your deposit and processing fees are non-refundable.
- Balance of your total reservation must be paid at 30 days prior to check-in date, at this point the entire reservation is non-refundable.
-At 30 days prior to check-in the balance due will auto-process to the credit card on file.
- Reservation is subject to 10.375% state and local taxes, as well as a 7% resort fee and 3% credit card processing fee.
- Minimum age of person booking the reservation must be 21 years of age. This person must be present during the stay.
-We are a family friendly resort and any disturbances will be dealt with and you could be asked to vacate the premises if you can not abide by our rules. No refunds!
-Absolutely NO PARTIES, no kegs.
-Fireworks are strictly prohibited.
- Please notify us immediately of any damage that occurs during your stay.
- Your credit card will be kept on file and can be charged for any damages.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 pm until 8:30 am, this is enforced!
- No smoking inside any of our cabins/buildings.
- $200 charge if we find that you have been smoking inside buildings.
- Not all cabins are pet friendly, please make sure to let us know if you are bringing your pet when making your reservation so we can assure you are in a pet friendly unit.
- $100.00 fee per pet/per stay with a maximum of 2 pets per cabin.
- No aggressive dogs.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times outside of cabins.
- Owners must clean up after their pet. If we have to clean up after your pet there will be a fee.
- Pet must be kenneled in the cabin if the owner is not present.
- Only 2 cars are allowed per cabin and 4 per unit at the Beach House. There is additional overflow parking available in the office parking lot.
- This parking policy will be enforced during peak occupancy.
- Boats and trailers can not be taken down by cabins. They must be parked in the designated area across from the office.
- We strive to provide you with many great amenities during your stay. Please take good care of them and leave them in appropriate spots upon departure.
-Cabins have individual owners and the contents in them belong to the cabin you are in, please DO NOT share these amenities with other cabins.
What to Bring
- Shampoo/conditioner/all personal toiletry items.
- Baby equipment such as high chairs/cribs. We will have a few of these items available for use but they will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Beach towels.
- Life jackets.
- Please follow the max occupancy guidelines of your property that is shown under property description. There will be a $75.00 charge per person/per night added if you have extra guests.
-Tents are NOT allowed.