Terms and ConditionsCheck-In/Check-Out:
Check-Out: 10:00 am
- Your programmed key cards will be available to you in the key box outside the event center office door.
- Early check-in or late check-out will be handled on a case by case basis.
-Office is not staffed on a regular basis, however we are reachable by telephone. Please leave a message and if it is not urgent we will get back to you during the next business day. If it is urgent we will get back to you as soon as we receive your message.
- 25% of total reservation must be made in order to make your reservation. This amount is non refundable within 90 days of your arrival date.
-Balance of your total reservation must be paid at 30 days prior to check-in date. This amount is non-refundable.
- Reservation is subject to 10.375% state and local taxes, as well as a 7% resort fee.
- Minimum age of person booking the reservation must be 21 years of age. This person must be present during the stay.
- If you cancel within 90 days of your arrival date, you forfeit your 25% deposit. If you cancel within 30 days of your arrival date, you forfeit the entire cost of the reservation. If for any reason you need to cancel prior to 90 days before your arrival, we will refund your 25% deposit less a $100.00 fee for cancellation.
- Please notify us immediately of any damage that occurs during your stay.
- Your credit card will be kept on file and can be charged for any damages.
- PET MUST BE ON A LEASH 100% OF THE TIME WHEN OUTSIDE OF YOUR CABIN, WHILE ON THE PROPERTY!
- Owners MUST clean up after their pet.
- No pets over 70 lbs.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per unit.
- $100.00 fee per pet/per stay.
- No aggressive dog breeds (rottweilers, doberman, pitbull etc).
- Pet must be kenneled in the cabin if the owner is not present.
- No smoking inside any of our cabins/buildings.
- $200 charge if we find that you have been smoking inside buildings.
- Only 2 cars are allowed per cabin. There is additional overflow parking available at the event center.
- This parking policy will be enforced during peak occupancy.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 pm until 8:30 am.
-We strive to provide you with many great amenities during your stay. Please take good care of them and leave them in appropriate spots upon departure.
What to Bring:
-Shampoo/conditioner/all personal toiletry items.
-Baby equipment such as high chairs/cribs. We will have a few of these items available for use but they will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
-No parties, no kegs.
-Please refer to the binder in your cabin when you arrive for all other house rules.
-Please follow the max occupancy guidelines of your property that is shown under property description. There will be a $75.00 charge per person/per night added if you have extra guests.